2. That describes two specific actions you commit to Taking in order to Overcome this challenge.
2. That describes two specific actions you commit to Taking in order to Overcome this challenge. Two specific actions that I commit to take were , not be afraid when I be talking to someone in English, and the second was to let me correct when the giving of a word incorrectly, but apart from studying the language on my own horn......
2. That describes two specific actions you commit to Taking in order to Overcome this challenge. Two specific actions that i commit to take were , not be afraid when I be talking to someone in English, and the second was to let me correct when the giving of a word incorrectly, but apart from studying the language on my own horn...
ReplyDelete1. Based on your group discussions, name one challenge of transitioning to college That You find Challenging ?..... based on the discussion we did in the group, personally I think one of the biggest challenge was the language. As a Hispanic I am and having just two years and half of living here, the language is not inglish my language , so I think it was one of the biggest challenges to getting into college and get started my career.
ReplyDelete